Men don’t like women to be stubborn and independent, they can’t be equals it seems.
Men don’t like a lot of things
Men will dump you over the silliest of things or for something unpleasant:
- Your uncle is visiting so you have to spend more time with them then you other half. (First Boyfriend) whole estate knew before me
- Your best friend is better looking. I was very young.
- Your Jack Russell is over excitable
- You don’t make them feel sexy even though they keep you at arms lengths, slept in seprate beds for 6 years, i never wanted this. I also had body issues which would possibly have been fixed sahring a bed.
- You decorate the rented house to much, bring in candles and pillows. An odd one this.
- They found someone younger
- You mention the m and b words for the umpteenth time and they are to afraid to say no
the list goes on.
And then there’s going back out there and dating and you think you find a catch only to be stood up and they can’t answer as they’ve left the phone in the office, or they’ve come to seek you out and asked to be added to facebook forgetting they’ve just entered a relationship and they still want to take you out. This happened to me last week. I was so proud to have asked someone out to then be stood up in the pub waiting. he text back 5 days later saying his phone was in the office and then by social media stalker someone found his page and his girlfriend(or someone who appears to be his girlfriend). I did it I tried getting back out there and quite frankly it was a waste of time. So much so I decided to be a Nun.
But hey. I start my new job in just over a week’s time, I’ve deferred my Great north run until 2017 and everything is just falling into place. I should have just realised I’m not going to have any luck with men. I’ll always get treated the same. Even by ones close to me who I’ve had as friends and regard as family who I no longer see. It’s so sad. I must have done something really bad in a past life to men to be treated this way.
Thank you for reading