It’s the little things.
2,000 Brits were asked what makes them happy and, turns out, it’s all about life’s simple pleasures.
62 per cent of people said nothing makes them happier than slipping into a freshly made bed, while 57 per cent said the feeling of the sun on their face made them smile.
Also popular was laughing so hard it hurts (52%) and your favourite song coming on the radio (42%).
Slightly random was no. 50 on the list – 4% of people said thinking about the Royal family made them happy. Well, different strokes…
[metro-fact-box title=”Top 50 simple pleasures” colour=”pink” icon=”exclamation” size=”full”]
- Sleeping in a freshly made bed – 62%
- Feeling the sun on your face – 57%
- Being thanked, or a random act of kindness from a stranger – 53%
- Finding money in unexpected places – 52%
- Having time to yourself – 48%
- Laughing so hard it…
View original post 482 more words