Drop everything for a chance to go to IKEA as you haven’t been in months and come back with a table (normally candles)
A suggestion to look around Ikea ended up in a spark of inspiration and unexpected purchase after a table hunt, I love it! I put it together alll by myself in about 20mins and its still standing.
At least now I can have a spot near the window and feel like I’m getting some work done.
This was my to do list today
* Jazz up CV – X
* Clean house – 80%
* Get cooking oil and buns from shop ✓
* Dig self out of pit of despair – status bar still loading
* Get washing down – still on round 1 now 2 (16:13)
*Job hunt -x
*Sort bag out for tomorrow -x
* Decide what photos to get printed -x
*Finish book -Curious Incident of dog in night time -x
*Enjoy a bit of sunshine –✓
What not mean’t to do:
* Have laptop in 3 feet feet area of where superglue is incase it expodes and drops land on screen and leaves residue all over it *idiot*
* Eat a whole pack of chocolate biscuits because of the above happening
* got to IKEA and buy a table, but it was so much fun!