Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.
Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. -Napoleon Hill
Your body can do anything, it’s just your brain you have to convince.
Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy. -Anonymous
If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought. -Pilgrims
“It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you.” #RoaldDahl’s The Witches, 30 this year!
Ah but it would be lovely to have money so that there was no debt and that I could feel free to do things as I wished, but I’ve never learned until now.
Life is too ironic to understand fully. It takes sadness to know happiness, noise to distinguish silence & a broken heart to find true love.
Life has many ways of testing a person’s will – either by having nothing happen at all, or by having everything happen at once.
It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself. -Muhammed Ali
You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame. -Erica Jong -we make the decisions even if we follow others advice or wanting to fit in
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. – Benjamin Franklin
Forever is composed of nows. -Emily Dickinson
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. -Mae West
I am on my second day into my holiday and so far it’s been amazing. I’ve also learned a
lot this week.
*To stop turning a blind eye to things.
* That to some people I am not worth the truth and they think I don’t know when they’re lying
* That some people think I’m just something I’ve scraped off their shoe and the only way to treat me is to belittle me in front of others.
* That there’s no harm in trying something and if it is doesn’t work then we learn from it.
*That going to an event and not nothing a sole is a very scary experience but the best thing you can do for yourself and sometimes others
* That anything is possible even if it seems scary and impossible.
* That I have talents that I never knew I had, and I may take longer than others but I still get the job done!
I never thought I’d believe in myself or be proud of what I can do but I’m now seeing what others see and it’s time to start being proud of who I am.
Thank you for reading