I don’t think I’m following the rules but here’s my bits for #MondayCheer
* ‘Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can be great’ @abs_leeds on twitter
*”To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.” – Picabo
*Cleverness does not suit. Thought I’d try a different name-Me (see cup pic)
*Murder She Wrote: Jessica with funny hair colour and dodgy accent turns out to be her cousin
*it snowed over night. It’s March for goodness sake 😦
*Things seem to be taking twice as long to sort out
*I have read 14 books this year 1-Young adult -9 kids and 4 adult and probably one of them is off my challenge
* This year is going to quick. Can we put the brakes on please???
* I have two days off at the end of the week. PJ day for both or see a film???
*I started reading the Secret Seven last night and found it made me laugh. I also had to read it in a ‘posh voice’. I also think one of the characters is based on me as Barabara says ‘Delumptious’ said Barbara and everyone laughed. ‘Do you mean “delicious” or “scrumptious?” asked Janet. ‘Both of course’ said Barbara.’ 😀 it is a family trait on my Dad’s side to get your words muddled.
*Carry on films still make me laugh. ‘Don’t lose your head’ is a very good one. Pure genius!
*For the next two weeks it looks like I’m eating ready meals as I haven’t the energy to cook. (bad Helen)
*I learnt how to do accents on an apple mac. only took me x number of years
*I learnt to put a gallery in a blog and made lots of pages. GO ME!!!
*I have problems with spellcheck.
*I should read instructions more.
* I would love to own and apple mac.
* However I love my laptop to pieces. it’s you and me against the world 😀
*No matter how hard I tried I could not properly review ‘The Book Thief’ or ‘The Silver Sword’ You just have to read them.
That’s it from me. Back to the adventures of The Secret Seven
Thankyou for reading